PDA

View Full Version : Just Purchased

Protius_hF
19-06-2014, 03:50 PM
just bought CS:GO, havent played CS since probably 2003 so i will be very noob... :( hopefully it will come back quickly any help/hints training would be appreciated

:D

FeralFoxTrot
19-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Not much has changed in cs, in the overall gameplay, but there are changes everywhere. Online matchmaking can be done without an rganised team, or private server, and sorts you with qnother team by rank. (correct me if im wrong, as far as i am aware machmaking was very different in prior titles) You still cant move while shooting unless they are 3 metres in front of you, headshots ar one or two hits to kill most of the time, deagles had a bit of an accuracy , etc. As for tips, not much that could be said thqt trigger couldnt say as well, or better. I find it easiest to learn while playing, as you can find holes in your gameplay. go into competitive straight away, play some casual, find a reticule you like, learn the basic calls, (unless you still know them) and ask any questions you have, we have cs players online very often, and most would love to play a game or helpout.