14-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Personal Information

[*=center]What is your first name (optional): Jordan
[*=center]
[*=center]What is your primary gaming name: Devintian
[*=center]
[*=center]What is your age: 20
[*=center]
[*=center]List the games that you play: Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Arma 3, DayZ.
[*=center]
[*=center]Link to your Battlelog profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Devintian/stats/327179409/pc/

Gaming History

[*=center]Are you currently a member of another clan: No.
[*=center]
[*=center]Have you been a part of another clan in the past (list them): Team unKnown, SoV (A long time ago).
[*=center]
[*=center]Do you have any previous player names: Mesmar, ValentineDeviant/Hope.
[*=center]
[*=center]Do you have any past offences: No.
[*=center]
[*=center]Please tell us about your playing style: Close Quarters/Medic Roles, Typically on frontlines but can do vehicle fighting as well.
[*=center]
[*=center]Are you interested in participating in competitive Battlefield matches: Yes, definitely would like to participate in competitive matches.

Requirements

[*=center]Do you have a working microphone: Yes.
[*=center]
[*=center]Do you have Teamspeak downloaded and installed: Yes.

Additional Questions

[*=center]How did you hear about us: Heard of the clan since I played in BFBC2.
[*=center]
[*=center]Do you know any members of SoV that will vouch for you: Possibly some older members if they remember any of my names. I remember playing with CK, Triggerhappy and Pr3venter in BFBC2.

Also, please excuse the BF4 battlelog score, i've only purchased the game very recently and have been dealing with all the new features so my score is pretty terrible.

IamTriggerHappy
14-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Can BB code :)

You should receive an official welcome from our head of recruitment shortly

FeralFoxTrot
14-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Hey man, Good luck on the app. As for new features in bf4, under gameplay turn network frequency updates to high. Helps alot with hit detection.

Hairy_Eagle
14-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Hey Jordan. Welcome to Sons of Valour community and thanks for the application.

Please connect to our Teamspeak server to introduce yourself and have a few games with the guys and girls. Your application will be moved to recruit status (by a member of the High Council) as soon as this process has been completed. You can connect to our ts server by clicking here (http://www.sonsofvalour.net/teamspeak/) (ts3.streamlineserver.com:10110).

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have about the clan or the application process.

Good Luck

Hairy_Eagle

Vizion
17-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Hey man BOL with the app look forward to playing some games with ya :)

Pr3venteR
18-07-2014, 10:01 AM
hey Devintian good to see you around again. Been a long time, havent seen you much since we last chatted on diE ts.

BOL with app

Devintian
19-07-2014, 11:57 AM
Hey guys just letting you know I won't be on until Sunday due to a family funeral. Hopefully get some game time in after though.

XiSTNZ
19-07-2014, 12:47 PM
My condolences to yourself and the family. Hope you guys are all right. We will see you when you are ready.

Hairy_Eagle
19-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Sorry to hear mate. thanks for letting us know, speak to you later.

Vizion
21-07-2014, 07:41 PM
My deepest condolences to you and your family. Sorry for your loss hope you and your family are alright. Look forward to playing with you later