PDA

View Full Version : Maverick APP

Maverick
08-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Personal Information

What is your first name (optional):Chris
What is your primary gaming name:Maverick
What is your age:17 in 2015 XD
List the games that you play: CS:GO>Arma 3>Battlefield>Urban Terror>all Need For Speed
Link to your Battlelog profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/AZGD-Maverick/

Gaming History

Are you currently a member of another clan: Yes, AZGD
Have you been a part of another clan in the past (list them):Yes, EotL, Team Immunity, AZGD
Do you have any previous player names: Mac-Attackerz, MacTerminator iM-Maverick
Do you have any past offences: No.
Please tell us about your playing style: Just an utter beast really xD nah I can we inconsistent and surprising.
Are you interested in participating in competitive Battlefield matches: Any time

Requirements

Do you have a working microphone:Yes
Do you have Teamspeak downloaded and installed:Yes

Additional Questions

How did you hear about us: Just a well know team/clan. I am also required to apply for SoV because I am in the SoV CS:GO core(if thats correct)
Do you know any members of SoV that will vouch for you: #Preventer#, Hairy_Eagle, Shippsy, IamTriggerHappy ( I hope xD)

Cheers Mav,

Pr3venteR
08-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Mav didn't include me in people who would vouch for you :'(

Maverick
09-01-2015, 12:07 AM
edited :D

Hairy_Eagle
09-01-2015, 01:56 AM
Hey Chris. Welcome to Sons of Valour community and thanks for the application.

Please connect to our Teamspeak server to introduce yourself and have a few games with the guys and girls. Your application will be moved to recruit status (by a member of the High Council) as soon as this process has been completed. You can connect to our ts server by clicking here (http://www.sonsofvalour.net/teamspeak/) (ts3.streamlineserver.com:10110).

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have about the clan or the application process.

Good Luck

Hairy_Eagle

Kamaji63
09-01-2015, 12:08 PM
since when did we have a csgo team? it was only recently announced...

XiSTNZ
09-01-2015, 02:58 PM
As I said in the meeting we are still working through all the details and I would make a post once everything has been finalised.

Sneakylittleboy
09-01-2015, 07:20 PM
CSGO rank m9?

Maverick
14-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Dmg , le

Hairy_Eagle
28-02-2015, 03:17 PM
inactive