PDA

View Full Version : Been abused by an admin, Wild_Elephant.

SexualTurkey
17-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Before i was killed by an admin, in Conquest Large, i was being a tank gunner and with my driver going around capping flags and basically being a badass. I shot down a helicopter, and all of a sudden i was killed by an admin. i was outraged. when i asked why i was killed for no reason Mr. Elephant over here told me that i was baseraping. Not my driver. just me. i stated the fact that i wasnt baseraping that we were going around capping flags to Mr. Elephant. i did tell him to fuck off because he kept telling me that i was baseraping. and then i was kicked. i calmed down a little bit, added Elephant on Origin to have a serious talk. and then i went back to the server. when he didnt accept the request, i decided to use the in game chat. he told me i was just there to troll. and he ordered me to be quiet. i decided not to be quiet. i told him that he killed me for no reason. and then i got kicked for the second time. one more time i went back. i told him exactly what i was doing and he went into caps. telling me to shut up that he doesnt wanna hear about it and that sort of crap. he told me he died because he was typing a message to me. and i did a smiley face. he asked me ''Oh is that funny?'' i said that happened to me all the time. those were my last words on the server. he banned me for admin disrespect right after that. This is an outrage, sir. I was abused by an admin and i demand action for it. Thank you for reading this. Have a great day.

pksllayer
17-07-2015, 10:09 PM
I think you may have the wrong SoV. we have no wild elephants in SoV nor do we still have a public server running.

Voltstriker
17-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Think you have the wrong clan buddy. We don't have any public servers

IamTriggerHappy
17-07-2015, 11:17 PM
Before i was killed by an admin, in Conquest Large, i was being a tank gunner and with my driver going around capping flags and basically being a badass. I shot down a helicopter, and all of a sudden i was killed by an admin. i was outraged. when i asked why i was killed for no reason Mr. Elephant over here told me that i was baseraping. Not my driver. just me. i stated the fact that i wasnt baseraping that we were going around capping flags to Mr. Elephant. i did tell him to fuck off because he kept telling me that i was baseraping. and then i was kicked. i calmed down a little bit, added Elephant on Origin to have a serious talk. and then i went back to the server. when he didnt accept the request, i decided to use the in game chat. he told me i was just there to troll. and he ordered me to be quiet. i decided not to be quiet. i told him that he killed me for no reason. and then i got kicked for the second time. one more time i went back. i told him exactly what i was doing and he went into caps. telling me to shut up that he doesnt wanna hear about it and that sort of crap. he told me he died because he was typing a message to me. and i did a smiley face. he asked me ''Oh is that funny?'' i said that happened to me all the time. those were my last words on the server. he banned me for admin disrespect right after that. This is an outrage, sir. I was abused by an admin and i demand action for it. Thank you for reading this. Have a great day.

10/10 Would read again.

Good luck with your unban request, but as PK says, we have no Elephants here. Keep looking Mate

AppleS33
18-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Elephants to big

Dazz
18-07-2015, 09:38 PM
lol atleast get the clan right .thats made my day.i hope he saved the message and doesnt have to type it all out again.

Maple
20-07-2015, 01:48 PM
I laughed so much at this, I got a detention after school from my teacher :')

Pirate_Radio
20-07-2015, 04:47 PM
I laughed so much at this, I got a detention after school from my teacher :')
school is for learning, not reading forums in class time

Protius_hF
20-07-2015, 05:41 PM
I have Contacted him on BLog and informed him that this was the wrong SoV.

Dazz
20-07-2015, 06:38 PM
good .still very funny .did he say anything back ? would love to see the responce.

Kamaji63
21-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Good post to watcjh

Rogue Killer
22-07-2015, 08:01 AM
This is great

DRZdeano
25-07-2015, 12:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC91D6oPOO0

Voltstriker
25-07-2015, 01:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC91D6oPOO0