PDA

View Full Version : Y'all getting Battlefront?

Splinter
14-10-2015, 07:54 PM
As title states....what's everyone reckon about it?

.Pre-ordering seems to get some superficial benefits so I duno whst I'll do atm...

Im still sore from BF4 premoum so im now dubious...

Barely get enough time to play CS....
But i did enjoy the Beta so thats a good start.

Pirate_Radio
14-10-2015, 08:04 PM
ive already pre ordered weeks ago. didnt even wait till the beta. im a star wars fanboy

XiSTNZ
15-10-2015, 02:18 AM
I will be getting it.

Protius_hF
15-10-2015, 11:06 AM
I will be getting it.

dont know if I should get it now.... especially with your previous track record :;;D::;;D::;;D::;;D:.

actually I was gonna wait a month or two and really find out what its like

IamTriggerHappy
15-10-2015, 12:44 PM
dont know if I should get it now.... especially with your previous track record :;;D::;;D::;;D::;;D:.

The kiss of death

#RIPBattlefront #notevenoutofbeta #youdidntevenhaveachance

Kamaji63
15-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Maybe.... I'm approaching my final year in uni so i need a new pc for rendering so... 50/50... The less distractions the better...

XiSTNZ
15-10-2015, 02:42 PM
I am also looking forward to overwatch. Now watch it flop like crazy.

Maple
15-10-2015, 03:08 PM

#RIPOverwatch

:sadface:

pksllayer
15-10-2015, 03:28 PM
+1 to this #joelrecommends=doom #iwantmyevolve$back

Pr3venteR
15-10-2015, 04:24 PM
guys lets buy a game that comes with no micro transactions but a season pass that is 70% the cost of the main title.

Was in Aus when the beta was on. Any good? I heard it is very fun but casual as shit. Seems like a re-skinned battlefield mixed with titanfall and made to play like COD. Am i wrong?

Do you think EA/Origin will allow a free trial of the game much like Titanfall and Bf4 on origin?

Reaver
15-10-2015, 07:40 PM
guys lets buy a game that comes with no micro transactions but a season pass that is 70% the cost of the main title.

Was in Aus when the beta was on. Any good? I heard it is very fun but casual as shit. Seems like a re-skinned battlefield mixed with titanfall and made to play like COD. Am i wrong?

Do you think EA/Origin will allow a free trial of the game much like Titanfall and Bf4 on origin?

Mashing together titles in your description and ultimate judgement of a game makes you look like a potato.

Edit: Never pre-ordering again, it has created a culture in which developers are rewarded for well... nothing.

Pirate_Radio
15-10-2015, 09:25 PM
im sure EA will at least do that cashback guarantee they have done on the last few titles. I didnt feel it was a mash up of any games. it played like battlefront 2 but on a frostbite engine with better level design.

verspunken
19-10-2015, 04:08 AM

Woooah there, no jinxing Overwatch Joel. It's my last hope for a decent shooter any time in the next year or so. I ragequit uninstalled BF a couple of months ago after being shotgun-sniped one too many times, and have been playing nothing but Heroes of the Storm since. I feel an itch to shoot something.

Battlefront? Mmm... maybe. While it looks pretty, I can't help noticing all the things that are missing from Battlefront 2. I'm a bit concerned it could go the way of Hardline.

Splinter
19-10-2015, 08:01 PM
I miss BF3 ...

RIP :=Z:

Crusader-NZ
09-11-2015, 08:32 PM
I miss BF3 ...

RIP :=Z:

Uhh, BF3 was garbage.

BF2 / 2142 was the last good title.

Bad company was ok - but doesn't belong with the battlefield series.

Not getting battlefront. Felt too restricted in the beta. Also only 40 slot.

Waiting for BF5 or going ARK Survival Evolved.

LayZ
09-11-2015, 11:28 PM

Beta was very very very fun. it is kind of casual but thats not a bad thing with enough room to pull off epic shit. we dont need ANOTHER fps trying to be the next big e-sport.

I thought it was gonna be a reskinned version of BF. But the game feels completely different and the sound design is nothing but "fuck that sounded cool"

Other then the witcher 3 i pre ordered battlefront this year. because i had the funds at the time to do so and when the game comes out i wont lol

Voltstriker
10-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Uhh, BF3 was garbage.

BF2 / 2142 was the last good title.

Bad company was ok - but doesn't belong with the battlefield series.

Not getting battlefront. Felt too restricted in the beta. Also only 40 slot.

Waiting for BF5 or going ARK Survival Evolved.

Honestly, I felt Battlefield 3 was the shit. Had so much fun with that game, and that doesn't even include how fun comp was. The game at its core I felt was extremely fun and not overly complicated. I feel BF4, while improved quite a lot since release (for the better), is still a bit over-the-top in terms of complexity; far too many guns, attachments, and equipment for me personally. I am also not a big fan of their map design in BF4, I enjoyed BF3 maps a lot more.

I'll probably pick battlefront up, but through mexican origin store. I have a 15% discount voucher for Origin because I called EA up and complained that my client wasn't updating, which ended up being a registry issue (protip: drag the conversation out for a while for a chance at a discount voucher). Cheap price on mexican store + 15% off = cheap.

I really enjoyed the SWBF beta, felt it was quite fun but it was a casual game. Its a game you jump on and have a bit of fun, not a game you can really just play singularly. I feel that interest will probably die off after a period, especially now Joel has given it his seal of approval (doom).

Witcher 3
This is seriously one of, if not my most favourite game ever. The game is so well made with so much content and depth. Halfway through my second playthrough and still loving it