• Wtf
  • User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: bf1

Mood:
      Cool

Battlelog
      SoV-GreenBeret
      my 2 cents so far ea dice who ever it is they are charging way to much $89 is to much i think but i payed it and $159 bugger me its a game most people are not going to pay that for a game thats not 100% right from the start .just seems crazy what they are doing .

sorry had bad day at work

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      Kamaji63
      Don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon since I'm nearly done with uni and need to focus on finishing my major project.

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Hungry

Battlelog
      EotL-Knispel
      All the things bellow quoted bellow by squish i have had happen 1st hand in the Trial accesses and even the beta (besides the video issues) in-fact the very 1st 10 seconds of playing i spawned in a plane and deployed on foot with no plane but my shitty carbine and repair tool.

For the game to fully take off they will need to fix all this, and 200% fix it if they want comp. some of those issues would effect a Win or lose of a whole game....so that is very bad.

i probs will play the game, (since i was not around for the fail launch of Bf4 i never had this back up pent hate from the last time) though this could be my last BF if things go bad. RIP Bf WW2 title if that ever happens in 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by Squish View Post
      I thought I would share my EA Access experience as it has been fun.

I cannot play more than one round as I get some sort of major gameplay or graphics bug in the next round, sometimes during the first one. These include:
      - Mouse lag on main weapon only (pistol is fine) with randomised delay. so aiming is fun.
      - Large yellow mark on my screen when looking in certain directions.
      - Getting a ridiculous blue filter.
      - Jerky movements, so running feels awful as you move 1 metre every half second rather than it being smooth.

Minor ones that don't involve me having to restart the game include:
      - Inability to take off my gas mask.
      - Unable to aim down sights after revive.
      - Joining a different server when you give up waiting in a queue for another server keeps you in the queue so you load the first server in the middle of a game.
      - Spawning as a horse at the start, receiving the kit but no horse.
      - Spawning where you clicked first despite the fact you are furiously clicking somewhere else.
      - drawfps command stopping randomly all the time.
      - Selling skins but getting no money.

Some fun features they have added:
      - Having to press space to get to the respawn screen.
      - Esc is not a back button in menus.
      - That Fao Fortress map.
      - Dying behind cover is a lot worse.
      - Ability to hear friendly footsteps 100m away but not enemies next to you.
      - Bayonet charges

My performance is significantly worse than in the beta where I don't remember seeing it go below 100 fps. Now i spend most of my games at 70 fps. I have an i7 6700k, 290x and 16gb ram for those curious.

To be honest it reminds me a lot of the bf4 release. I apologise if I have ruined your hopes and dreams for those of you considering the purchase.

Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Cool

C'mon....admit it we'll all get it eventually.

I'm gona wait a bit regardless, to give them a chance to fix bugs but I'll get it and look to hit up some gametime in a month once work stops killing me.

High Council
      BF Captain
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      XiSTNZ-HB
      From what I have played, which is only a relatively small sample so far, most of which was plagued with my own issues (game didnt like my pc, had to spend almost 3 hrs trying to get it to work), I am enjoying it.

Yes it is DICE/EA and yes it has some issues on launch, but overall it is a pretty good game. Graphics are amazing/maybe too good, cause either the game is slightly unoptimized or my pc just cant handle it as I get 45-60 fps on low everything. But overall it is fun.

Camo works, holy hell does it work. The amount of times I get shot by someone I cant even see is crazy.

Vehicles are very strong but also weak, they have immense firepower and if you arnt equipped/with multiple people you cant stop them, but they are also very slow. which makes them easy targets for AT grenades and c4 if they miss their shots on you.

Behemoths are cool, giant death machines that roll into battle. Pretty awesome.

Biggest thing that I am finding besides my own little issues is that I need to relearn the games mechanics, it is different to BF4 and other games that I have been playing lately.

Still havent seen a game mode that I think is suitable for comp, CQ Small doesnt seem to be a thing atm/I havent found a server with it populated. 5's will still be the default comp mode for ESL although not sure if it will be dom or something else.

Anyway hope to play it more soon, when I get through all these assignments.

See you all soon.

6. The following user likes this post:

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Tired

I don't mind the game, the snipers annoy me but that's in any form of battlefield.

The other thing I don't like is the spacebar respawning drives me bonkers.

Been loving the domination and TDM so far as game modes.

Loving the change from ADS to hip fire in this game

High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Piratey

Battlelog
      Protius_hF
      I am enjoying the game more than I originally thought. (I think because the map choice for the Beta I didn't enjoy)

I agree entirely I am feeling like I have to relearn how to play due to the different gun mechanics.

also I haven't noticed any game breaking bugs on my end but I have noticed a couple things like the occasional fps drop.

overall 90% happy.

High Council
      BF Captain
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      XiSTNZ-HB
      Keen for some games over this next week. Should have most of my assignments under wraps by tue.

Mood:
      Cool

Battlelog
      SoV-GreenBeret
      The other thing I don't like is the spacebar respawning drives me bonkers. +1 i agree with rehv on this one .
      overall its about a 75 out of 100 for me so far .i have noticed no platoons anymore and clan tags are gone
      and the join party thing is a pain in the arse .
      i no give it time .
      i did enjoy playing last night with the guys was great to see some old names back in ts again to.

High Council
      BF Captain
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      XiSTNZ-HB
      I am still trying to fix my game, seems like the recent Nvidia drivers do not like operating full screen.

I updated drivers to try and fix a few errors i was getting which was causing me to crash, however in doing so I have since been unable to launch the game. This problem has extended to every game I have that runs in full screen. When I try and load it gives an error basically saying nothing for other games or renderresize_fail or something for BF1.

Managed to get OW working by changing settings so it runs in windowed mode, will try that with BF1 when I can get a chance.

Even rolling back drivers to previous versions didnt fix the issue. Hopefully this helps someone if they are having the same issues.