Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bf1

Mood:
      Cool

Battlelog
      SoV-GreenBeret

bf1

hi team

i played maybe 2 hrs last night with protius on bf1 i think i hate the game i no its to early to judge but it didnt seem like a bf4 or bf3 type game but more like hardline again .whats everyone else think so far playing the beta ?

Server Administrator
      Clan Member
      Mood:
      Piratey

Battlelog
      Pirate_Radio
      im enjoying it. i think its a little early to tell since all the content isnt in it yet, but i definitely dont get a hardline impression. im finding it more like bf4 with pretty battlefront maps

Mood:
      Down

I feel like the map might be a horrible choice and can make it hard to judge how the game will actually be on release.

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Tired

Battlelog
      HeatIsBad
      I'm with you Dazz, I get a hardline/battlefront feel and don't like BF1 much at all.
      I would tell you a joke about UDP, but you probably wouldn't get it.

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Crying

Battlelog
      RudeKostry
      Feels like a slightly different bf4.

You get a small taste of what bf1 might be, only get a selection of guns and equipment so it is a bit hard to properly judge what the release will be like. Hopefully there are better maps and more ranged ways of dealing with tanks.

High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Piratey

Battlelog
      Protius_hF
      I am with daz a little here, but I also agree with others that the map is not a very good map at all to show case BF1.

It does give that hardline feel to it and the " rock, paper, scissor " mechanic for gun play is something really hard to get used to but that at this stage has alot to do with the limited time I have played it I think.
      That all being said if I go back to how much I played BF4 beta vs BF1 beta, BF1 is loosing by a large ammount as BF4 I couldn't stop playing at all as BF1 I will play if others are playing but I am not having that "I HAVE TO PLAY THIS IT IS AWESOME" feeling. (Though this could also be attributed to being burnt by EA in the past)

So at this stage I am going to try and remain Optimistic about the game, but I will be holding off purchasing just yet.

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      Kamaji63
      I know its too early for me to judge, but on terms with the design aspects I feel as if some of the mechanics are very clunky. Yes I know its in Beta. The vaulting is extremely broken even for a beta and spawning it weapons but no utility like grenades or health packs. For now I'll continue playing and trying to find bugs as I go. The games gives off a hardline/battlefront feel from the gameplay, maybe its because its not up to the level of polish I expect it to be. Any who, I'll consider buying if there are changes. BF1 does not have the wow factor from what I saw from the pre-e3 teasers.

High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Wtf

Battlelog
      IamTriggerHappy
      After an optimistic first few rounds I was able to brush off my initial frowns with a reminder that its only beta... but a few things are really starting to anny me the more I play....

1) Assault, Medic & Support class weapons have so much bullet spread and inaccuracy that snipers are so OP that everyone plays them. Even me, and I've never considered myself as a sniper in any BF game!! As a result no one plays anti tank allowing tanks to roll in and literally sit on a point or mcom to win.

2) Lack of anti tank options

3) Agree with Kama.... vaulting is annoying and you often just get stuck on random objects while running throughout the map.

4) Horsies auto jump over walls into 14 waiting enemies

5) Horsies halt for no reason leaving you a sitting duck to said 14 waiting enemies

6) Horsies steer where you look

7) Horsies only swipe right. TINDER WASNT AROUND IN WW1 DICE!!!!

8) Some guns feel like they are shooting paintballs while I get 180'd insta gibb'd

9) That train is fucked

10) Not enough vehicles to get to points

11) Vehicles imbalance for attackers vs defenders on rush.

I hate how much I love the horsies... they are so fucking dumb and retarded but so look and feel so good especially when you vault over a rock and make eye contact with a sniper just before you take his life... best feeling in any BF game I've had. but it only lasts 3secs and only happens once every 10 attempts

This game has potential but it really needs a lot of screws tightening to make it worth while buying.
      IamTriggerHappy | Head of Treasury & Clan Accounts | Email | Steam Profile | Sons of Valour

9. The following user likes this post:

High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Wtf

Battlelog
      IamTriggerHappy
      IamTriggerHappy | Head of Treasury & Clan Accounts | Email | Steam Profile | Sons of Valour

11. The following user likes this post:

Dazz 

Mood:
      Cool

Battlelog
      SoV-GreenBeret
      i cant see hairy playing this much .RAGE .lol