Personal Information

What is your first name (optional): Ben
What is your primary gaming name: Ashen
What is your age: 27
List the games that you play: Currently - LoL, Rocket League, CS:GO, APB Reloaded Previously - AoE3, Combat Arms, SWTOR, LOTRO
List your Origin name(s): ASH3N_SHUGUR
Link to your Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033429411/
List your BattleNet ID:

Gaming History

Are you currently a member of another clan: no
Have you been a part of another clan in the past (list them): Fusion (Combat Arms, pubbed with in CS:GO), AvF(Combat Arms, APB), Sovereign (APB once AvF disbanded) Nightmare Council (SWTOR)
Do you have any previous player names: fewskillz (Fusion), ElySion (AvF)
Do you have any past offences: If Yes please list Game and Details of Offence. Account banned on AoE3 for account sharing in 2009
Please tell us about your playing style: FPS- mid range, handy but not excellent sniper, MOBA - Jungler/Support, MMORPG Ranged DPS
Are you interested in participating in competitive Play? If so, list the games you want to compete in: Potentially, even just scrimming with a competitive team for their practice, I have a working mic however wife and young baby means I am rarely capable of speaking. I am however very used to this and follow instructions well and I can type fast.
I would provide decent practice in Gold/Silver LoL, Gold Nova CS:GO and Silver in Rocket League, Gold APB:Reloaded

Requirements

Do you have a working microphone: Yes, but rarely able to talk
Do you have Teamspeak downloaded and installed: Yes

Additional Questions

How did you hear about us: literally googled 'Australian Gaming Clan'
Do you know any members of SoV that will vouch for you: No I don't