Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      VoItstriker

Trialling a move to discord

Hi all,

Following the recent discussion thread I believe we should trial a move to discord, and then after a month evaluate whether or not we want to make it a full time move.

Join the discord here: https://discord.gg/G8amSzV

Please let me know if you have any issues
      Voltstriker | Head of Clan Systems & Servers | Email | Battlelog Profile | CyberGamer Profile

2. The following users like this post:

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Tired

Battlelog
      HeatIsBad
      Volt is making the discord fire
      I would tell you a joke about UDP, but you probably wouldn't get it.

Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Meh

Looks good Volt, thanks for your hard work..!

High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      VoItstriker
      In case anyone missed my announcements, I have deployed my first iteration of SoV Bot for the discord. Type !help in the #bot-commands channel for a list of available commands.

One of the features available at the current time is the ability for people to self assign certain roles. I have utilised this to create game and location specific chatrooms that people can manually add themselves to if they wish. Use the !lsar command to list self-assignable roles, then !sar <role1>, <role2>... to assign yourself to them. Define the roles you wish to be added to in a comma-separated list - I will probably add support for space separation down the line after I get some more features out.

Additionally, have added two music bots to the server. Use the #music-bot channel to control the music bot - it is disabled it in all other text channels due to the spam it will generate. To control it, you will need to be added to the Music Bot Control role - you can do this yourself by typing !sar Music Bot Control in the #bot-commands channel. Commands to control the music bots can be found here: https://rythmbot.co/features#list

There are two instances of the music bot, Jeremy and Steve. Jeremy uses a period as its prefix (e.g .play Barbie Girl), whereas Steve uses a question mark (e.g ?play Barbie Girl). The commands are the same between them - just adjust the prefix depending on which bot you wish to control.

As always, if you have any issues send me a message. I am confident that I have tested the bot thoroughly enough to release, however, there are always things that I could have overlooked.
      Voltstriker | Head of Clan Systems & Servers | Email | Battlelog Profile | CyberGamer Profile

6. The following user likes this post: