• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • User Tag List

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 19 of 19

    Thread: Can I leave BF4 only on ssd? Anyway to move all other games to storage drive?

    1. #11
      Registered User
      Mood:
      Awesome
       
      bogzillar's Avatar
      Join Date
      06 Oct 2013
      Battlelog
      BogzillaR
      Location
      Victoria
      Posts
      135
      registry copy

    2. #12
      Clan Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Bloodmother's Avatar
      Join Date
      20 Feb 2014
      Battlelog
      xxBloodMotherxx
      Posts
      3
      Not sure if this helps but we used steammover to move BF4 onto the SSD ... means you could move your other games off. I only have BF4 on the SSD and had installed it on another drive before.

      http://www.traynier.com/software/steammover

    3. #13
      High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly
       
      Voltstriker's Avatar
      Join Date
      24 Sep 2013
      Battlelog
      VoItstriker
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      Over 9000!!!
      huh i have never heard of steam mover before, interesting. looked at that site and it looks pretty helpful, will download
      Voltstriker | Head of Clan Systems & Servers | Email | Battlelog Profile | CyberGamer Profile


    4. #14
      BANNED
      Mood:
      ----
       
      tweak's Avatar
      Join Date
      01 Feb 2014
      Battlelog
      pewpew-tweaK
      Posts
      191
      Steam mover has been around for a while now

    5. #15
      Clan Member
      Mood:
      Drunk
       
      Reaver's Avatar
      Join Date
      10 Feb 2014
      Battlelog
      Surge-Reaver
      Posts
      124
      Quote Originally Posted by Voltstriker View Post
      huh i have never heard of steam mover before, interesting. looked at that site and it looks pretty helpful, will download
      It used to be a necessity when installing steam games on multiple hard drives, nowadays Valve have added in the option to change your installation folder for Steam games so steam mover is not really necessary.

    6. #16
      High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly
       
      Voltstriker's Avatar
      Join Date
      24 Sep 2013
      Battlelog
      VoItstriker
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      Over 9000!!!
      Quote Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
      It used to be a necessity when installing steam games on multiple hard drives, nowadays Valve have added in the option to change your installation folder for Steam games so steam mover is not really necessary.
      yeah i know that, will still be good for if i have to move a game that isnt on steam somewhere else.
      Voltstriker | Head of Clan Systems & Servers | Email | Battlelog Profile | CyberGamer Profile


    7. #17
      Clan Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Bloodmother's Avatar
      Join Date
      20 Feb 2014
      Battlelog
      xxBloodMotherxx
      Posts
      3
      Yeah but this way you don't have to reinstall the games themselves. It also doesn't have to be just steam - it worked with origin games so I am assuming any install platform.

    8. #18
      High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly
       
      Voltstriker's Avatar
      Join Date
      24 Sep 2013
      Battlelog
      VoItstriker
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      Over 9000!!!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmother View Post
      Yeah but this way you don't have to reinstall the games themselves. It also doesn't have to be just steam - it worked with origin games so I am assuming any install platform.
      yeah it sounds good
      Voltstriker | Head of Clan Systems & Servers | Email | Battlelog Profile | CyberGamer Profile


    9. #19
      Registered User
      Mood:
      ----
       
      habergowd's Avatar
      Join Date
      26 Sep 2013
      Battlelog
      habergowd
      Posts
      158
      I still can't install games on my exFAT drive from Steam. I'll have to try it with Steam Mover.

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •