• User Tag List

Thread: ArmA 3 DayZ Breaking Point

Mood:
      ----

Battlelog
      GeekiGamer

ArmA 3 DayZ Breaking Point

Hey Everyone,

I have found a Zombie Survival that runs of the Bohemia Engine and its called The Breaking Point, The Game does look amazing there are some issues but they are working on it, there is only 1 Australian/Oceanic Server with a max of 45 Player Spot, the only map on there is Altis (This is for the Australian Server), I was hoping we could bring another game into the Clan that people will enjoy, so if you have ArmA 3 and are interested in playing this game then hit me up with a message either on Teamspeak (If I'm in there), The website, or Steam (Username: GeekiGamer2014), or Origin (Username: GeekiGamer), or on this thread, I want to make this as popular and fun as we can, I have noticed we don't have that many games to play on our teamspeak, Our Main Game is Battlefield 4, there are some of us that do play CSGO and LoL. I am wanting to bring more games if I can, so I hope you guys are interested

Love ya all Geeks :3

BANNED
      Mood:
      ----

Battlelog
      pewpew-tweaK
      Sons of valour has always been a bf clan right from the get go. Sure we play different games but nothing mega serious like bf. I feel that having more than the one game a focus, divides a clan. I've seen it work and I've seen fail badly.

My 2 cents.

Mood:
      ----

Battlelog
      GeekiGamer
      Yeah that is true tweak, im trying my best to do stuff for the clan, sorry I haven't been in TS much and talking to the boys but I am trying my best to help out whatever way I can .

High Council
      BF Captain
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      XiSTNZ-HB
      I know a few of the guys play DAYZ. Is this similar to that or is it completely different?? There is also a few other games that people have been mentioning that are in this genre and style.

What makes this better than other zombie/survival style games?

Mood:
      ----

Battlelog
      GeekiGamer
      It is exactly like DayZ, it runs a lot smoother than DayZ Standalone but they have a Zombie Problem in their system, a lot of zombies spawn at the same time, So its like DayZ just off the ArmA 3 Game.

I Don't know Exactly makes it better just better gameplay with Breaking Point than DayZ Standalone, Breaking Point was from the DayZ mod I'm pretty sure. They have a lot better guns and also you can change your clothing too, basically its like DayZ Standalone just better gameplay, less glitchy just runs smoother, they have been trying to make the game better and btw it's also free, you just need ArmA 3 if u don't have it.

But overall it is a good game and it would be good if we could get a group involved But if you need anymore Questions about the game don't hesitate to ask

Clan Member
      Mood:
      ----

Battlelog
      Squizzy326
      I have downloaded the game and as geekgmaer advises it is a version of dayz essentially. Arma 3 engine.. altis map. there are also thrisk map servers.. Only one in AUS. There are three levels of bandit. and three levels of hero based on humanity etc.. No HUD so if your hungry your tummy growls and if you are thirsty you pant..There is one other level called survivalist which is the hardest to keep as its between -4999 and + 5000 humanity and must have 5 days alive and +50 zombie kills.. The webiste has a separate downloader similar to dayz commander. about 4 gig.. Arma3 graphics are spectacular. There is a Wiki .. google search breaking point..There were a lot of guys in our clan who used to play Dayz and some still play a lot of Epoch version.. We have had a dayz teamspeak channel before the server site was reset and all thae member stats reset to 2013.