• User Tag List

Thread: Moles on the OUTlaws Hardline server

Recruit
      Mood:
      Friendly

Battlelog
      LudiOnline

Moles on the OUTlaws Hardline server

I was playing on the OUTlaws hardline server tonight and, maybe I am just being bitchy but I noticed that we seemed to lose every game, and whenever we got close to winning the ADMIN mysteriously 'balanced' the teams and then we'd start losing again.

Then I saw something else rather strange. Check out the video below. Note the score.....yes we were getting trashed but check out the last three players on the blue team. All three of them OUT members and not one of them had spawned all game. Conspiracy? Paranoia? Just me whinging? You decide:

High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Wtf

Battlelog
      IamTriggerHappy
      I don't get it?

It's not uncommon for clan members to sit idle in a server... It helps get it populated. As for some kind of stacking conspiracy... I don't think so. There are no OUT members on the Cops... Nothing to benefit for them, no motives?!

Always going to be badmins out there... There is an Aus CounterStrike 1v1 arena server that has admins that ban you if you beat them... shit is cray cray. Hopefully people catch on and then don't populate their servers.
      Last edited by IamTriggerHappy; 16-04-2015 at 11:55 PM.
      IamTriggerHappy | Head of Treasury & Clan Accounts | Email | Steam Profile | Sons of Valour

High Council
      BF Captain
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      XiSTNZ-HB
      I too am confused about what the video shows.

Admins can set which side will win and a few other tricks like that but they dont need people in the server to do that.

And as trigger said it is very common for people to sit AFK in a server to help it get populated.

Server Administrator
      Clan Member
      Mood:
      Piratey

Battlelog
      Pirate_Radio
      you can see the advanced settings of that server on the view full server page. the server has auto balance turned on and the kick idle player to 86400 seconds. so nothing suss really. however it would be frustrating playing on a team thats 3 players down all the time, which would go along way to the disparity in the teams scores.