• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • User Tag List

Collapse This Block

This Thread Has Been Closed

Voltstriker - Issue resolved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been abused by an admin, Wild_Elephant.

Hybrid View

Mood:
      Annoyed

Battlelog
      SexualTurkey

Angry Been abused by an admin, Wild_Elephant.

Before i was killed by an admin, in Conquest Large, i was being a tank gunner and with my driver going around capping flags and basically being a badass. I shot down a helicopter, and all of a sudden i was killed by an admin. i was outraged. when i asked why i was killed for no reason Mr. Elephant over here told me that i was baseraping. Not my driver. just me. i stated the fact that i wasnt baseraping that we were going around capping flags to Mr. Elephant. i did tell him to fuck off because he kept telling me that i was baseraping. and then i was kicked. i calmed down a little bit, added Elephant on Origin to have a serious talk. and then i went back to the server. when he didnt accept the request, i decided to use the in game chat. he told me i was just there to troll. and he ordered me to be quiet. i decided not to be quiet. i told him that he killed me for no reason. and then i got kicked for the second time. one more time i went back. i told him exactly what i was doing and he went into caps. telling me to shut up that he doesnt wanna hear about it and that sort of crap. he told me he died because he was typing a message to me. and i did a smiley face. he asked me ''Oh is that funny?'' i said that happened to me all the time. those were my last words on the server. he banned me for admin disrespect right after that. This is an outrage, sir. I was abused by an admin and i demand action for it. Thank you for reading this. Have a great day.

Advisory Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Awesome

Battlelog
      -Lg-pksllayer
      I think you may have the wrong SoV. we have no wild elephants in SoV nor do we still have a public server running.

High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      VoItstriker
      Think you have the wrong clan buddy. We don't have any public servers
      Voltstriker | Head of Clan Systems & Servers | Email | Battlelog Profile | CyberGamer Profile

High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Wtf

Battlelog
      IamTriggerHappy
      Quote Originally Posted by SexualTurkey View Post
      Before i was killed by an admin, in Conquest Large, i was being a tank gunner and with my driver going around capping flags and basically being a badass. I shot down a helicopter, and all of a sudden i was killed by an admin. i was outraged. when i asked why i was killed for no reason Mr. Elephant over here told me that i was baseraping. Not my driver. just me. i stated the fact that i wasnt baseraping that we were going around capping flags to Mr. Elephant. i did tell him to fuck off because he kept telling me that i was baseraping. and then i was kicked. i calmed down a little bit, added Elephant on Origin to have a serious talk. and then i went back to the server. when he didnt accept the request, i decided to use the in game chat. he told me i was just there to troll. and he ordered me to be quiet. i decided not to be quiet. i told him that he killed me for no reason. and then i got kicked for the second time. one more time i went back. i told him exactly what i was doing and he went into caps. telling me to shut up that he doesnt wanna hear about it and that sort of crap. he told me he died because he was typing a message to me. and i did a smiley face. he asked me ''Oh is that funny?'' i said that happened to me all the time. those were my last words on the server. he banned me for admin disrespect right after that. This is an outrage, sir. I was abused by an admin and i demand action for it. Thank you for reading this. Have a great day.
      10/10 Would read again.

Good luck with your unban request, but as PK says, we have no Elephants here. Keep looking Mate
      IamTriggerHappy | Head of Treasury & Clan Accounts | Email | Steam Profile | Sons of Valour

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Cocky

Battlelog
      AppIeS33
      Elephants to big

Mood:
      Cool

Battlelog
      SoV-GreenBeret
      lol atleast get the clan right .thats made my day.i hope he saved the message and doesnt have to type it all out again.
      Last edited by Dazz; 18-07-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Cool

Battlelog
      l-Maple-BANG-l
      I laughed so much at this, I got a detention after school from my teacher :')
      Last edited by Maple; 20-07-2015 at 01:48 PM. Reason: bad engerish

8. The following users like this post:

Server Administrator
      Clan Member
      Mood:
      Piratey

Battlelog
      Pirate_Radio
      Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
      I laughed so much at this, I got a detention after school from my teacher :')
      school is for learning, not reading forums in class time

10. The following user likes this post:

High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Piratey

Battlelog
      Protius_hF
      I have Contacted him on BLog and informed him that this was the wrong SoV.

Mood:
      Cool

Battlelog
      SoV-GreenBeret
      good .still very funny .did he say anything back ? would love to see the responce.