Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Y'all getting Battlefront?

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Drunk

Battlelog
      Surge-Reaver
      Quote Originally Posted by Pr3venteR View Post
      guys lets buy a game that comes with no micro transactions but a season pass that is 70% the cost of the main title.

Was in Aus when the beta was on. Any good? I heard it is very fun but casual as shit. Seems like a re-skinned battlefield mixed with titanfall and made to play like COD. Am i wrong?

Do you think EA/Origin will allow a free trial of the game much like Titanfall and Bf4 on origin?
      Mashing together titles in your description and ultimate judgement of a game makes you look like a potato.

Edit: Never pre-ordering again, it has created a culture in which developers are rewarded for well... nothing.

2. The following user likes this post:

LayZ 

Server Administrator
      Clan Member
      Mood:
      Piratey

Battlelog
      Pirate_Radio
      im sure EA will at least do that cashback guarantee they have done on the last few titles. I didnt feel it was a mash up of any games. it played like battlefront 2 but on a frostbite engine with better level design.

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Meh

Battlelog
      subversive-SoV
      Quote Originally Posted by XiSTNZ View Post
      I am also looking forward to overwatch. Now watch it flop like crazy.
      Woooah there, no jinxing Overwatch Joel. It's my last hope for a decent shooter any time in the next year or so. I ragequit uninstalled BF a couple of months ago after being shotgun-sniped one too many times, and have been playing nothing but Heroes of the Storm since. I feel an itch to shoot something.

Battlefront? Mmm... maybe. While it looks pretty, I can't help noticing all the things that are missing from Battlefront 2. I'm a bit concerned it could go the way of Hardline.

Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Cool

I miss BF3 ...

RIP

Clan Member
      Mood:
      ----

Battlelog
      crusader-nz
      Quote Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
      I miss BF3 ...

RIP
      Uhh, BF3 was garbage.

BF2 / 2142 was the last good title.

Bad company was ok - but doesn't belong with the battlefield series.

Not getting battlefront. Felt too restricted in the beta. Also only 40 slot.

Waiting for BF5 or going ARK Survival Evolved.

Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Wtf

Battlelog
      LayZWade
      Quote Originally Posted by Pr3venteR View Post
      guys lets buy a game that comes with no micro transactions but a season pass that is 70% the cost of the main title.

Was in Aus when the beta was on. Any good? I heard it is very fun but casual as shit. Seems like a re-skinned battlefield mixed with titanfall and made to play like COD. Am i wrong?

Do you think EA/Origin will allow a free trial of the game much like Titanfall and Bf4 on origin?
      Beta was very very very fun. it is kind of casual but thats not a bad thing with enough room to pull off epic shit. we dont need ANOTHER fps trying to be the next big e-sport.

I thought it was gonna be a reskinned version of BF. But the game feels completely different and the sound design is nothing but "fuck that sounded cool"

Other then the witcher 3 i pre ordered battlefront this year. because i had the funds at the time to do so and when the game comes out i wont lol

High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      VoItstriker
      Quote Originally Posted by Crusader-NZ View Post
      Uhh, BF3 was garbage.

BF2 / 2142 was the last good title.

Bad company was ok - but doesn't belong with the battlefield series.

Not getting battlefront. Felt too restricted in the beta. Also only 40 slot.

Waiting for BF5 or going ARK Survival Evolved.
      Honestly, I felt Battlefield 3 was the shit. Had so much fun with that game, and that doesn't even include how fun comp was. The game at its core I felt was extremely fun and not overly complicated. I feel BF4, while improved quite a lot since release (for the better), is still a bit over-the-top in terms of complexity; far too many guns, attachments, and equipment for me personally. I am also not a big fan of their map design in BF4, I enjoyed BF3 maps a lot more.

I'll probably pick battlefront up, but through mexican origin store. I have a 15% discount voucher for Origin because I called EA up and complained that my client wasn't updating, which ended up being a registry issue (protip: drag the conversation out for a while for a chance at a discount voucher). Cheap price on mexican store + 15% off = cheap.

I really enjoyed the SWBF beta, felt it was quite fun but it was a casual game. Its a game you jump on and have a bit of fun, not a game you can really just play singularly. I feel that interest will probably die off after a period, especially now Joel has given it his seal of approval (doom).

Quote Originally Posted by LayZ View Post
      Witcher 3
      This is seriously one of, if not my most favourite game ever. The game is so well made with so much content and depth. Halfway through my second playthrough and still loving it
      Voltstriker | Head of Clan Systems & Servers | Email | Battlelog Profile | CyberGamer Profile