• Wtf
  • User Tag List

Thread: Rainbow Six Siege

Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Meh

Question Rainbow Six Siege

I played this in Closed Beta and it was a pretty solid game. Thinking of making it my Christmas gift to self
      Anyone else keen to play this with a bit of tactical game play?

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      Kamaji63
      Possibly... I'm delaying my computer build project for a while long.... so hopefully my current system lasts another year of torture ahaha!!

Mood:
      ----

Battlelog
      IIIFluxx
      Hey guys
      I've played the beta of Rainbow Six Seige and I personally got the game yesterday. Personally, this game has a huge chance to become competitive if Ubisoft will support the chance and idea, unlike other shooters that didn't from launch cough Battlefield 4 cough.I feel like, if Ubisoft listen to the community well, and make some major and minor refinements, this could be a great game. The only real issues that I'd find are: Assault Shields being OP, servers being laggy (every now and then).

Servers

Servers have been criticized greatly since launch. Yes, they are a bit shaky once every 20 games, but for me, servers in Oceania are perfectly fine. I get a constant 80-100 ping (WA) and never have any reg issues. Honestly, experiencing from beta, even 180 ping wasn't that big of a deal in the beta.
      OP things:
      Assault Shield's are a bit OP, but like COD....shoot their ankles or shoot them in the side.
      Weapon Balance and Gunfights
      The weapon balance could be worked on lightly, not a great issue for me. Main takeway in gunfights in R6, is that headshots are 1 shot kills basically. Regardless of your health, headshots will down the enemy rapidly.
      Key takeaways
      Tactical: Very tactical game, involves hugely on intel and strategy.
      Operators: Lots of different Operators (classes) to suit to your gamestyle, you'll fit right in to the game instantly. Gadgets, playstyles, perks, are only some of the features regarding Operators.
      Fun: If you hop on with your friends, you will find this game, sooooo much fun. I personally, friggin love it!
      It doesn't take amazing graphics to run it! I am currently using a 270x on windows 10, its smooth af.
      Only real problem I've found in this game is matchmaking. Takes a bit to get everybody in the squad due to glitches (Which Ubisoft has. But once everybody joins the 5man squad, its a glide through to a match.

~Barry
      Last edited by 720barry; 07-12-2015 at 12:56 AM.

High Council
      Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      VoItstriker
      Quote Originally Posted by Kamaji63 View Post
      Possibly... I'm delaying my computer build project for a while long.... so hopefully my current system lasts another year of torture ahaha!!
      Wait so you aren't going through with the build for Christmas (think you were doing it for christmas yeah?) Bummer
      Voltstriker | Head of Clan Systems & Servers | Email | Battlelog Profile | CyberGamer Profile

Clan Member
      Mood:
      Godly

Battlelog
      Kamaji63
      Quote Originally Posted by Voltstriker View Post
      Wait so you aren't going through with the build for Christmas (think you were doing it for christmas yeah?) Bummer
      I was going to but the job I'm currently working in isn't giving me enough shifts to get all the parts. I think my current system will last a bit longer... I just get keyboard, mouse and mic. Ofc I'll get rainbow six as well

Clan Member
      Donator
      Mood:
      Meh

Been playing at the last couple of days. Aside from some of the minor issues that are already mentioned by you-tubers The gameplay is pretty good with more operators and more maps. Apparently some glitches are going to receive a patch this month. add me to uplay at geoicons, if you decide to play.
      Last edited by Geoicons; 10-01-2016 at 05:35 PM.